patagonia guarantees all products sold through our online store. Please keep the following in mind before returning any item.
- Inspect all goods upon receipt for fit, damage and order accuracy.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of your receipt date.
- Important: Items that have been laundered, altered, shrunken, stained or damaged, in any way, by the customer, cannot be accepted for a return or exchange.
- Returns will not be accepted for items that have been worn or are not in their original condition. If we feel that the items have been worn or is not in original condition, we will send the item back to you and no refund will be issued. There is no exception to this policy.
- Important: patagonia is not responsible for the bleeding or fading of colors resulting from the washing of the shirt.
- Please note: If the item/s you are returning qualified you for free shipping, and your return puts the order value below $50, you will be refunded the difference between the item/s and the original shipping cost. If you are exchanging, you will receive credit for the full amount of the item/s.
- Original shipping costs will not be reimbursed on any returns or exchanges. Unless the error was made by patagonia.
- Shipping costs on any non-damaged returns will be the responsibility of the customer. patagonia will pay for shipping on defective merchandise provided that the damage was not caused by the customer.
- Clearance merchandise, special / bulk orders cannot be returned or exchanged. All SALES ARE FINAL.
Please fill out the form on the back of the invoice you received with your order, and include it with your return Form. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us of your return, make sure to include the following:
- Is this return for a refund or exchange?
- The item(s) and item number(s) you wish to return/exchange.
- The reason for returning or exchanging the item(s).
- If this is for an exchange, what are the replacement item(s), item number(s) and size(s).
- A contact email address and phone number should we need to contact you regarding the return.
The exchange or credit will not be processed without this information. Please return the item to:
11870 W State Road 84
Davie, FL 33325
You, as the sender, are responsible for the return postage unless the error is on the part of patagonia. We suggest using USPS priority mail or a carrier which uses tracking numbers. Please insure any item valued at $100 or more. patagonia will not be responsible for any lost packages.
For any exchanges, your new order will be shipped once patagonia receives the original merchandise. Include a check or money order payable to patagonia for the return shipping.
Please allow 1-2 weeks, from the time of your shipping the package, for the processing of the return/exchange. Once the credit has been processed, a credit memo will be sent to your email address.